About the role:
We are seeking (senior and junior) consultants who are) generalists or possibly subject matter experts. The type of expertise required includes:
- Strategic planning, with 5+ years’ experience in growth and exit strategies, family business advisory or succession planning;
- ePMO Managers, and Project Managers with 5+ years’ experience;
- Change Managers, with 5+ years’ experience and strengths in communications for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Business and finance analysts, with 5+ years’ experience in process improvement, financial modeling, and strategy analysis.
The successful applicant will have:
- Ability to communicate clearly and actively listen as well as the ability to think clearly to facilitate problem-solving across multiple stakeholders;
- Willingness and skills to build trusting relationships/partnerships;
- Sound knowledge of general business practices and experience and/or understanding in professional services and associated industries;
As part of the Active Directions’ consulting team, the successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- A working environment that is quality-driven and intuitive, respectful yet pragmatic;
- Opportunities to work with leading accounting, investment, and advisory partners;
- Access to diverse opportunities with the flexibility to deliver projects in a way that suits the individual;
- Opportunity to work alongside senior consultants who enjoy collaborating, sharing ideas and boosting the outcomes of every project;
- Regular semi-casual team catch-ups focused on collaborating and socializing in equal measure;
- Templates, methodologies, copywriting, graphic design and video production to support high-quality client deliverables.
How to apply:
Please apply by completing the online application form and attaching your CV as well as supporting documents (as appropriate) that detail your understanding and suitability for the role.
Examples of your work are encouraged and strong references from previous clients are essential. All interviews will be posted 25th November 2019.
Any queries should be directed email@example.com referencing the position title (Consultant).