Client: Multinational Insurance Company operating in approximately 35 countries and employing 15,000 people.
Project: Active Directions managed the delivery of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures Report (TCFD)
Project Trigger: The Global Board endorsed the delivery of the TCFD Report as a voluntary initiative that supports consistent climate-related financial risk disclosures to customers, investors, and shareholders.
The scope of the project was to:
- Project manage and ensure the successful delivery of the TCFD report
- Engage with all stakeholders including Group Underwriting, Investment, and Risk to support the delivery of the TCFD
- Internal stakeholder analysis for ESG Risk
- Provide input into related Sustainability Reports and initiatives
- Develop Energy Policy Plan and Climate Change Action Plan
The project was successfully delivered on scope, on time and under budget, concluding with the Board sign-off of the TCFD.
Beyond the successful delivery of the TCFD, Active Directions was able to also provide value through:
- Subject matter expertise on global sustainability data provider market that concluded with a preferred partner identified;
- Supporting ESG Risk as a new internal function via stakeholder engagement, and strategy and project planning;
- Subject matter expertise supporting emerging initiatives such as addressing human rights and modern slavery legislation within the supply chain.
Active Directions were successful in supporting the client with further projects.
Thank you for reading this far! For more on how we work with our Partners, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.