Client: Multinational Insurance Company operating in approximately 31 countries and employing 14,000 people.
Project: Active Directions managed the delivery of the Modern Slavery Risk Assessment.
Project Trigger: The Global Compliance Team endorsed the delivery of a Modern Slavery Risk Assessment for disclosure to investors, lenders, and other stakeholders.
The scope of the project included:
- Ensure compliance with modern slavery obligations in accordance with the Company Group Compliance Framework
- Understand the Company’s exposure to modern slavery risk and, mitigate and manage that risk’.
The project was successfully delivered on scope, on time and under budget, concluding with the Board sign-off. The deliverables included:
- Modern slavery risk model that assessed over 30,000 suppliers across 30 plus countries.
- Document review with recommendations on relevant internal policy documents
- Supplier management processes and templates.
- Hagar International regarding its referral pathways and potential corporate programs;
- FRDM (formerly Made in A Free World) as a potential software application to help the organisation detect human rights issues.
Thank you for reading this far! For more on how we work with our Partners, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.