Client: A global community with a strong focus on education and welfare. The client operates a number of community schools across 15 countries.
Client Size: Over 5,000 different individual and business investors.
Project Trigger: Changes in government school funding and changing market conditions in different regions globally required the client to develop an endowment fund that would future-proof school funding.
- Assist on setting up the strategy plan and execution of Endowment Fund.
- Establish processes for receiving funds from community investors.
- Establish and implement a marketing and communication plan for engaging and reporting back to community investor.
- Establish a long-term governance and management structure for fund
- Develop operating model components for management fund.
- Project planning and reporting: Project was developed, and a steering committee was established to deliver the program over 9 months.
- Cooperation with investors and stakeholders: The Active Directions team embedded themselves in the organisation to work with management and stakeholders, build trust to subsequently work with teams locally and globally, and rollout the Endowment Fund to be operational.
- Solutions and recommendations: Refinements used workarounds and shortcuts to reduce duplication of effort and increase the reliability of data.
- Governance and management: Steering Committee was supported and ensured key investment decisions were made in line with governance frameworks.
The client over the period of the project was able to improve investment collection methods and establish new systems that reduced duplication of information and effort. This enabled investment strategies, policies and processes to be set up and backed by accurate investment data. The communication and marketing strategy provided tangible examples of how funds are used to deliver education and social welfare outcomes.
Thank you for reading this far! For more on how we work with our Partners, just email email@example.com.