Client: A leading premium meats wholesaler & retailer
Project: Developing a series of performance management dashboards to track performance measures sales, costs, procurement, inventory, production, quality assurance, digital/social media, retail, strategic initiatives, and HR
Project Trigger: The client had established a new multi-year strategy and wanted to ensure key performance indicators were being monitored and were driving timely, and innovative decision making on behalf of the business.
To consult with the executive team and business units to agree on the best KPIs to monitor progress against strategy. This included collating significant operational and financial data to translate into meaningful performance measures.
- Agreed important KPIs for sales, costs, procurement, inventory, production, quality assurance, digital/ social media, retail, strategic initiatives & HR, and for the business as a whole.
- Multiple dashboards with live and intuitive graphs, gauges and tables recording these KPIs.
- The project gave the client visibility of the key metrics that affected the overall profitability and sustainability of the business, broken down by area.
- These dashboards then gave management and key stakeholders the ability to make better-informed business decisions about the future of the company.
- Active Directions also set up a sales & operational planning (S&OP) model to enable the sales team to work with customers to forecast future product requirements, which in turn enabled better forecasting from the procurement and production teams.
Thank you for reading this far! For more on how we work with our Partners, just email firstname.lastname@example.org