Client: A significant brand in the corporate and personal travel services sector.
Project: $150-$200 million in turnover
Project Trigger: As the process kicked off for the National Head of Sales, management decided to conduct a sales function review in parallel. The aim was to help the new Head of Sales hit the ground running from day one.
The scope of the project included:
- Sales Process: We explored the customer buying cycle
- Structure and Incentives: We assessed the team structure, capacity and capability and incentive program
- Sales Tools and System: We looked at how business may best support the sales team with effective tools
- A target customer sales cycle with new a focus on annual sales planning and improved on-boarding of new customers
- Incentive plan options that consider greater risk/reward scenarios, clearer KPIs, and business affordability
- A new structure to promote regional teams, entry into new markets, and more investment in channels.
- Recommended improvements for the use of sales tools with a focus on managing fewer, but more insightful sales data points.
Working alongside, an executive search process enabled both the search and the review process to share insights and ultimately deliver a better outcome for the client.
- The new Head of Sales started from day one with our independent review already completed
- Executive teams support is required and the ability to spend more time to focused on customers at a critical stage of the year sale.
- The next step is to develop a new sales and marketing strategy.
Thank you for reading this far! For more on how we work with our Partners, just email email@example.com.