Client: A global construction tools and equipment company
Project: Strategy planning, financial modelling to establish five-year revenue and profitability forecasts; building budgets across products, channels and regions in accordance with target.
Project Trigger: With recent expansion to new regions, shareholders wanted to establish an agreed direction to achieve significant growth over five years with a view to both exit and further investment options.
- To work with management to determine optimal targets for the next five-year revenue and profitability targets, given various avenues for growth and expansion across six countries.
- To build a forecast model to achieve these targets by product, channel, region by month.
- Strong, agreed on five-year sales and EBITDA targets for each country and globally.
- A model to assess shareholder value if five-year targets are met.
- A detailed budget with monthly targets for each line of revenue and costs, based on historical analysis and overall annual targets, and facility to track actual vs. Budgeted targets.
- The project gave the company defined five-year financial goals to build their growth strategy around and the ability to track monthly progress towards these goals.
- Active Directions also facilitated a global sales workshop to determine the ideal product/channel mix to meet the five-year goals, resulting in more granular sales target
Thank you for reading this far! For more on how we work with our Partners, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.